中央美院微软设计挑战竞赛项目 CAFA Media Lab / Central Academy of Fine Arts / Beijing

My votes for the top three:

1) Social Dating simulator
2) Endangered species role-play
3) Kung-fu training

Views: 258

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1 As is known to the whole world Chinese kung fu has become one of the most traditional and distinguished characteristic of china. We Chinese should be proud of that.中国功夫世界闻名,它已经成为最具中国传统和特色的东西了,中国人应该以此感到骄傲。
For every country has its unique symbol that distinguish itself from others. Chinese kung fu should be the singular brand and image of china and win more honor and fame for china.
每个国家都有区别于他国的独特标志,中国功夫应该是中国独特的品牌和形象,应给中国带来更多荣耀和名誉。 The representatives of Chinese culture are landscape paintings, garden, Kongfu and Peking opera, etc.
hose cats were fast as lightning.
2 I love animals, We must protect wild animals and become good friends with them.
1.kung-fu training
2.Endangered species role-play
3.Chinese characters Practice
how about eyetoy platform? or something else.
THE REASON:
1.Chinese kung fu represents China's impression to a large extent, but China is facing a skills crisis in memory.
The integration of Dynamic capture and other sophisticated technologies create a new entertainment nature of the work of learning the game. One of the most important, it is not static learning in front of a computer, but dynamically brandishing their own bodies, I think it's will be very excited!

2.I like animals, and it is also very interesting to look at the world from visual angles of animals, of course it is an obligatory responsibility for us to protect them.

3.Chinese characters culture has a long history and the origin of the hieroglyphs is awfully interesting, from the modern keyboard to the traditional ancient Chinese calligraphy what you experience will be not only divertingness but also meaningful.
My votes are:
1, Chinese characters Practice
2,Endangered species role-play
3,Kung-fu training
I think the first one will be very cultural and Chinese style, with which foreigners would like to learn Chinese. The second one is very very interesting,and I will be very happy to do that. Then the third one can be a kind of sports, it may appeal to the Olympic games.
My votes are:
1. Kung-fu training
2. Endangered species role-play
3. Chinese character calligraphy
Option 1 and 3 is because the Chinese kung fu and Chinese characters has a long history , and most representative of China's characteristics.
Option 2 is because I like animals, see the world from a different perspective the idea is interesting, the protection of wild animals is an obligatory responsibility.
1.Kung-fu training
2.Endangered species role-play
3.Social Dating simulator

I suggest to put the kung-fu and pop music together ,It also to put chinese culture and Western culture together.
And I choose the endangered sprcies role-play is because I like animal very much. I asked my friends about this , they are like it too.
Social dating simulator is fun.
1, Chinese characters Practice
2,Endangered species role-play
3,Kung-fu training
The Chinese characters and the Chinese Kung-fu all are our country national treasure, also is our country several millenniums traditional culture. It is necessary to carry forward. Protection animal itself is one kind of self- consciousness question, we should go as the animal protector pays any motion and understood which substantive questions, these are most important。

1. Dating & Relationship Simulations in Second Life.
2. A virtual world for human behave like a rare wild animal, learning nature rules of each animal.
3.Create a kung fu community in Second Life for learning Chinese Tai Chi or other martial art.
Dean Ma Gang's votes:
1. A virtual world for human behave like a rare wild animal, learning nature rules of each animal.
2. Create a kung fu community in Second Life for learning Chinese Tai Chi or other martial art.
3. Dating & Relationship Simulations in Second Life.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Fei Jun.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service