DESIGN CHALLENGE PROJECT

中央美院微软设计挑战竞赛项目 CAFA Media Lab / Central Academy of Fine Arts / Beijing

Fei Jun's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Project Schedule"

Fei Jun replied Mar 23, 2008 to Member List

1 Mar 23, 2008
Reply by Fei Jun

"I really like your solution because by giving a ring to a AYI, so you don't have to…"

Fei Jun replied Mar 10, 2008 to 4. A virtual learning center focus on improving housekeeping skills for Chinese one child generation. 为中国独生子女建立虚拟学习中心学习如何改进家务技能。

13 Mar 10, 2008
Reply by 自由人/爱瞎说

"YES, this is exactly what are we going to do and I think the target user should be a…"

Fei Jun replied Mar 10, 2008 to 4. A virtual learning center focus on improving housekeeping skills for Chinese one child generation. 为中国独生子女建立虚拟学习中心学习如何改进家务技能。

13 Mar 10, 2008
Reply by 自由人/爱瞎说

"My votes for the top three: 1. Kung-fu training 2. Endangered species role-play 3.…"

Fei Jun replied Mar 10, 2008 to My Top Three!

25 Mar 10, 2008
Reply by Wang Li

"Yes, it would be something like what you described. We are hoping to build the food…"

Fei Jun replied Mar 10, 2008 to 5. A virtual world for human behave like a rare wild animal, learning nature rules of each animal. 建立稀有动物虚拟世界,参与者象动物一样行为,学习它们的生存法则。

5 Mar 10, 2008
Reply by Fei Jun

"Sorry for the confusion, I guess the description isn't clear enough. I think the mai…"

Fei Jun replied Mar 9, 2008 to 5. A virtual world for human behave like a rare wild animal, learning nature rules of each animal. 建立稀有动物虚拟世界,参与者象动物一样行为,学习它们的生存法则。

5 Mar 10, 2008
Reply by Fei Jun

"As an artist, this is one of the many great inventions that Xu Bing has created. In…"

Fei Jun replied Mar 8, 2008 to Issue of inheriting Chinese traditional culture 中国传统文化的传承问题

8 Mar 8, 2008
Reply by Fei Jun

RSS

© 2024   Created by Fei Jun.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service